Amsterdam Travel Ticket Amsterdam Travel Ticket 1, 2, or 3 days
With the Amsterdam Travel Ticket, you can enjoy unlimited travel from Schiphol International Airport to Amsterdam. Explore Amsterdam day and night using buses, trams, and the metro for 24, 48, or 72 hours, priced at €18.00, €24.00, and €30.00 respectively!
The day pass is valid for 1 day, starting from your first check-in on the train upon boarding and check-out when exiting trams, buses, or the metro.
This is the most popular ticket choice for tourists traveling from Schiphol to Amsterdam and exploring the city.
Are you visiting Amsterdam for a day or a few days, arriving via Schiphol Airport? The ticket includes a second-class NS train return journey from Schiphol to any station in Amsterdam, bus 197 between Schiphol and the city center, and unlimited access to all GVB trams, buses, night buses, and metros. Your transportation needs, all in one package.
What is the Amsterdam Travel Ticket?
With an Amsterdam Travel Ticket, you can travel throughout Amsterdam all day and night, using buses, trams, and the metro, for the number of hours that best suits your plans. The day pass is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days from the first check-in. Ideal for a day out and if you have multiple destinations within Amsterdam.
How much does the Amsterdam Travel Ticket cost?
- €18.00 per person for 1 day.
- €24.00 per person for 2 days.
- €30.00 per person for 3 days.
- Children under 4 years travel for free.
Where and when is the Amsterdam Travel Ticket valid?
- It is valid on all GVB trams, buses, and metros, NS Schiphol-Amsterdam, and Connexxion 179.
- The validity extends throughout Amsterdam.
- It remains effective from the first check-in until the following morning at the same time.
- Day passes retain their validity for approximately one year from the date of purchase.
- However, please note that the day passes are not valid on regional buses operated by companies such as Arriva or Veolia, nor are they valid on trains.
How to use the ticket?
The ticket is a separate paper-chip card. You need to check in and check out on each tram or bus, just like with a regular public transportation chip card. After its validity period, simply dispose of the ticket.