What is The Hague Children Day Ticket?
The HTM The Hague Children Day Ticket allows you to enjoy unlimited travel throughout the day on HTM trams and HTMbuzz buses, making it the perfect choice for a day out or when you have multiple destinations in The Hague, Zoetermeer, and Delft.
How much does it cost?
- €1 per person.
- Children under 4 years travel for free.
- Adults can travel with our Hague Day Ticket (E-Ticket)
Where and when is it valid?
- All HTM trams and HTMbuzz buses (except HTM Nightbuzz).
- Valid from the first check-in throughout the entire day until late in the evening.
Where to purchase?
- In this webshop.
- At the HTM Service Points at The Hague Central Station, Hollands Spoor Station, and Zoetermeer Centrum-West.
- From the red-beige tram conductor: payment in cash.
- In the ticket machine of the new R-net trams: payment with coins, PIN, or credit card.
- In the ticket machine of the RandstadRail tram: payment with coins.
- From the HTMbuzz bus driver: payment in cash.
- At the VVV Den Haag (located in the City Hall, The Hague city center).
How to use The Hague Children Day Ticket?
The HTM Day Ticket is a disposable chip card. You must check in and check out on every tram or bus, just as you would with a regular OV-chipkaart. At the end of the day, you can simply discard the HTM Day Ticket. If you purchased the HTM Day Ticket from the tram conductor, bus driver, or the tram’s ticket machine, there will be a date stamp on your ticket, and you do not need to check in or out.